Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

ZOO LIFESTYLE SESSIONS

ZOO SESSIONS!!!

The zoo is absolutely gorgeous this time of year. Today was a perfect fall day - the animals were out. The temperatures were cool. I was there for a field trip - but the memories were flooding back to my days at the zoo....sometimes LONG days at the zoo...with big strollers, and goldfish and sippy cups (which I notoriously forgot)....blow out diapers, etc. 

BUT...

In hindsight it was so FUN! The kids eyes were wide open with wonder and curiosity! We were all together in a big open space filled with new things and unpredictability. Let me capture those moments for you! Whether it is your whole family or a friends or a mom's group...Walking around, pointing at the gorillas, noticing the adorable lion cubs. hunting to find the brown bears, riding the train, petting the animals or climbing on the statues....AND there are some gorgeous areas to get some more traditional shots. 

If interested, contact me via FB or email at amweakleycreative@gmail.com.
I am available for weekday shoots there only.
First family to schedule will receive a 6x6 book of our visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment