Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

Kate [Senior]

What a beautiful, but windy, night we had to take Kate's senior pictures! We met on a brick drive that evening, the sun was preparing to set for the night and it was just gorgeous out. Kate, too, was beautiful and I enjoyed getting to know her and her mom during out time together. Kate is preparing to study graphic design, which is what I do a bit of, and I wish her the best in making that big decision about where to go to college. Here is just a sampling of what we got that night. Kate, I could have posted many, many on here, but here are a few of my favorites.

1 comments:

Ginger Gibson said...

These are absolutely WONDERFUL Ann Marie. I'm glad you get a little break from the kids to do some fulfulling creative photography! Love it.

Post a Comment