Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

Beautiful Fall Day ~ Beautiful Family

What a beautiful day it was to play in the leaves and take family pictures! This was the beautiful, energetic face I was greeted with when I visited this family. Isn't she sweet?
This little one was pretty sweet too...
This guy needed a little help, but he livened up quickly.
(So, I had to include that black and white image to show how even when it seems we can't get a good picture, with a bit of work - we can get plenty. ;).)
 LOVE these pictures below...Can you guess what game they are playing?
Sweetness...
It was so nice to meet your family. Enjoy these little ones - even in the crazy busy days of now, because soon they will be all grown up and instead of chasing them in the leaves, you will be driving them all over and missing these precious days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment