Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

Michelle + Bryan [Wedding]

It was a hot, but beautiful day. Michelle was calm and relaxed. Today was the day she had been anticipating and waiting for. Today she would marry the man she had been praying for. If I had to guess, I would speculate that it was because she was resolute. According to the Oxford Dictionaries, resolute means "admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering." I love that although she was probably a little nervous, my observation was excitement and unwavering determination. 






Bryan too, was resolute....and obviously thrilled!! He was grinning from ear to ear and with an eager anticipation to see his bride.





It would be hard not to notice that these two are brothers...


The first look.




The first kiss.


The first prayer.


These two were so genuinely sweet together and so happy to be getting married. And Bryan.....he noticed everything...her necklace, her hair piece, her dress. He kept playing with her hair and it was so sweet and tender.















Thanks for letting me be a part of this day and these moments. I pray that this journey, this beginning of your new life together is radiant.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie, this is Michelle's sister Beth. I love the picture of Bryan peering down the aisle. My favorite!

Anonymous said...

Michelle- Look at you all married and gloriously beautiful and happy- remember me from Grace respite care? So very happy to see you I know Colleen Torlone who works with your photographer- have a WONDERFUL life with your new husband- so happy for you!

Post a Comment