Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

Molly [Senior]

This beautiful young lady is just as sweet as she seems! What a blessing she is to our family. She has two sisters and the three of them are amazing young women. I pray that our girls can grow up to be as kind and helpful as they are. I loved my time with Molly and her mom. We walked through the woods, the weeds, over bridges...and almost to grandmamas house! (literally!) Enjoy these shots. Mom and Dad, I know you are proud of the young lady your daughter has become.




Love it when we come across something unique like this vintage "Mac" truck (named appropriately)!



Molly - we are so proud of you too. Thank you for being such a great example to our girls. Praying for you as you finish this chapter in your life and start a new one. Be blessed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment