Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

The Story of a Two Year Old [Family]

Once upon a time, there was a little girl. This is her last year, below. Isn't she sweet?
Like many little girls, she grew and grew over the last year to be two years old. She grew longer golden locks and wears barettes now.
Her eyelashes seem longer and sweeter.
This little girl LOVES to play hide and seek...
And she gets SO excited when she thinks she might find someone...
especially if it is her daddy!
She likes to giggle with mommy....
and slide down the slides.
She knows she can count on her parents to steady her and to always lend a hand.
She enjoys reading in her spare time, AND she just recently learned to
spin the wheel in one of her favorite books. She is getting so smart!
She also like to play peekaboo in the tire swing, BUT best of all...
She has a smile that can light up any room or playground anywhere! Thanks for letting me spend a day with you sweet little girl! I can't wait to see how you grow next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment