Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

McIntosh [Family]

My husband and I are so thankful to have these wonderful people for our neighbors. I am thankful that they are always willing to help out or share some type of cooking ingredient or advice or even help with car pooling! They have three beautiful girls - on the inside and out - and we would be so ecstatic if our children turned out to be anywhere close to as kind as these girls are! We are blessed that they are role models for our children. Thank you!

We grabbed some pictures on what started out as a nice evening and quickly turned dark and rainy. Here are these beautiful young ladies:


And here are a few of the whole family...


 And just a sweet one to end on. I just think this is beautiful. And, Molly, I am sure you are always this quiet and serene ;).




2 comments:

Colleen said...

Love these AnneMarie...so pretty...crisp, colorful...beautiful faces...nice job!

Amy Cobbs said...

Beautiful family and pictures!

Post a Comment