Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

Levi [Newborn]

Who doesn't love the smell and softness of a newborn? The newness of life, the slower pace, the freshness...This sweet baby has a wonderful set of parents. The mom taught one of my children for two years in a row and was a blessing to our family. From the time she learned they were expecting him, she was overflowing with joy and thanksgiving. I know baby Levi will be deeply loved and cherished!










0 comments:

Post a Comment