Welcome

My eyes have led me down a path I never thought I would take. Although holding on to memories has always been important to me, I haven’t dreamed of being a photographer my whole life. I have, however, dreamed of keeping my kids small and my vacations alive. I have wished to stop time, to hold on to the moment, to bottle up my kids cute faces or the silly things they wear. To some extent, photography allows me to do just that. It has opened my eyes to a previously undiscovered world. It has allowed me to see the world around me with a deeper appreciation. I am constantly aware of the extraordinary among the ordinary and the beauty in the mundane. I don't see pictures. I see stories ... with both my eyes and my heart. I am a wordless storyteller. Thanks for joining me here.

Bethany [Senior]

If you read my blog post about Sarah and Zak's wedding - you read about how much I admire and respect Sarah's family. Bethany's family is another special family that I hold in high esteem. My husband and I value them and are so grateful for their friendship over the years. What blessing it is to work for people you love!

It is such a treat to do senior pictures. Seniors tend to wear their personalities on their sleeves! Bethany was and is no exception. She is exuberant and full of joy. It was no problem trying to get her to smile or show her style. Enjoy traveling through the streets of downtown as you take a look at our session together!




If you know Bethany, the photo below needs no explanation ;)... he he



We found this absolutely adorable, inspiring, vintage, chic little shop called Collier West. If you check out their website, it says their mission is "to inspire." That is an understatement. Could you ask for a more perfect place to take photos??? Not only did the gentleman working there kindly allow us to take photos in his store, he offered to let Bethany wear some of their unique vintage jewelry!!! So fun and unexpected! 


Praying that you will have a fabulous senior year and that God will make clear the plans he has for you. [Jer, 29:11] I am sure they will be big ones ;).

* AM

1 comments:

ctphotomemories said...

these turned out FANTASTIC! Great job!

Post a Comment